Saturday, September 23, 2006

Epilogue

SEPTEMBER 22, 2006 - Vancouver

The sun has set on the last day of summer and oh, what an incredible summer it was! But I can feel the changing of the seasons... the trees are red and gold and autumn is in the air. Christy has been back at work for two weeks already while I have another week before I return to my "day job". I've been keeping busy, working on our GDT film - Trail Magic. I have 42 amazing hours of video footage to view and edit on my way to creating an hour-long film, recapping our epic adventure.

But as I sit here and type this on the computer, my heart aches to be back in the mountains... So with sunny skies forecast this weekend, that's where I'm going! Just an overnighter in Garibaldi but the call to head back into the mountains is strong and I know it will lift my spirits and allow me to reflect on our amazing summer on the Great Divide...

2 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can hardly wait to see the movie. You two are making wonderful memories. What an accomplishment!!!

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the editing. I can't imagine how difficult it will be to condense 42 hours down to 1 hour, let alone all those days and memories!

ann & phil from Longview

 

Post a Comment

<< Home