Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thank you!

I just wanted to send out a BIG THANKS to everyone who has followed along and taken the time to send messages to us on our blog... your words of support have been much appreciated over the past two months during our adventure in the mountains!

I don't have personal email addresses for many people who I have met during our trek so send me an email if you'd like to keep in touch.

Harry... I did mention Bargen's Pass, but sadly your sign marking the highest point on the GDT was nowhere to be found... I guess you'll just have to climb up there again! ;)

THANKS to Amy and her cyclist friends from Idaho for the ride into Jasper from the Poboktan trailhead and Steve and Cheryl from Winnipeg for the ride back to the trailhead... you guys made a difficult resupply easy and fun!

Cheers,
BRAD
brad@bradlandproductions.com


NOTE: This sign is posted on the GDT just outside of Jasper but we actually have 6 more days of hiking to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home